10.16.2004

2 Years of bmoconline!

Happy 2 year anniversary of bmoconline. I'm celebrating by eating my first bowl of cereal in about two years. You can celebrate by reading this breakdown of the last two years of cyberme.

October 2002- I began the month single, unemployed, and living with my parents in Maine. On the fourth I moved to Boston, and on the sixteenth, I debuted bmoc.0catch.com, just as the Angels had knocked the Y*****s out in the ALDS and I had soomething to celebrate.

November 2002- Begin the Deutsche Bank/ State Street era; Eric and I steal a kitten, Skittles, from the basement of our apartment building

January 2003- I moved the blog to geocities.com/bmoconline, reducing pop-ups by 29%; Petit is married

February 2003- Begin the Marybeth era; I turn 23

April 2003- End the Marybeth era; begin the Nicole era

May 2003- Begin the uncle era- Lauren is born; End the Deutsche Bank/ State Street era; begin the MBE Library era

June 2003- End the Nicole era; begin the Biffy era

July 2003- Darren is married

August 2003- Biffy and I get what we think is an iguana, Caesar, in Atlantic City

September 2003- I move to Brookline, achieve middle class status

October 2003- the Cubs and Red Sox lose on back-to-back tragic evenings in the League Championship Series- bmoconline is devastated; at least the Marlins win the World Series

February 2004- End the Biffy era; begin the Jill era; I turn 24; begin Scrabble obsession

April 2004- At the peak of my Scrabble obsession, Jill and I travel to Saratoga to watch our first Scrabble tournament; Scrabble obsession ends

June 2004- Jill closes on a new house, the moving and renovations begin

July 2004- My parents move to North Carolina; Jill and I get two newts, Pokey and Snake

August 2004- I make the permanent move to bmoconline.blogspot.com

September 2004- We renew the Brookline lease- exit Adam and Dana, enter Amy and Juliet; I'm "promoted" to Business Manager at work, according to some

October 2004- I'm still in Brookline, still at the MBE Library, and still with Jill. Skittles lives with my parents, Caesar has joined his namesake, and Pokey and Snake live with Jill, not far away. Brad's wedding is next on the horizon. I don't expect any nieces, nephews, or new board game obsessions in the next year.

Also, the albums list has been updated at the old site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home