1.03.2005

iPod skills

I've sung the praises in this forum of everything from squeezable jelly to front-clasp bras, but the greatest invention of my lifetime has got to be the iPod. I started importing my music collection yesterday, beginning with my five favorite albums of all time:

"OK Computer", Radiohead
"Highway 61 Revisited", Bob Dylan
"Grace", Juff Buckley
"Forever Changes", Love
"Revolver", The Beatles

From there, I proceeded alphabetically, and to date, I've completed my Air, Allman Brothers, Fiona Apple, Louis Armstrong, Band, Beach Boys, Beastie Boys, Beatles, Beck, and Belle & Sebastian collections. In the coming months, I'll balance the importing of 300-400 albums with a roommate search, gradually moving my life into Jill's house, filling up two photo albums, paying overdue bills, and reading the three books I got for Christmas, so if you're looking for me, I'll probably be in my room.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger HAGC said...

I think your poll is outdated! Congratulations!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I got me an ipod for Christmas (for myself) - cause I'm a gadget freak. I agree it's the greatest invention - have you gotten hooked on the Music Trivia quiz yet?

Belated congrats! Jill is a special girl and I hope you both find peace and happiness together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home