5.02.2005

more Connecticut

Sitting in my living room last night, I found myself mumbling "Jesus can't play rugby 'cause there's 15 minutes 'til 'Charmed'" and realized that I've given up entirely on my own life. I spent another weekend in Connecticut, this time for Sheri's 30th birthday party in Wethersfield. The party was yet another in a series of smash hits planned mostly by Jill. The afternoon was marked by potato chips and misogynist four-year-olds, while the evening was highlighed by Jill's Sheri trivia game, my mom confirming my pant-size via phone, and kegstands that finished off the keg. As is typically the case in my old age (relatively, that is, since I was the only one at the party born in the '80's), I paid for Saturday's revelry on Sunday.

You have four days to vote in the entities tournament final, where Swimmies hold a small lead as of this morning.

In closing, the following players are on a 10-15 baseball team: Randy Johnson, Alex Rodriguez, Gary Sheffield, Jason Giambi, Carl Pavano, Mike Mussina, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter, Hideki Matsui, Jorge Posada, Kevin Brown, Mike Stanton, Jaret Wright, Bernie Williams, Tom Gordon, Paul Quantrill, and Tino Martinez. Dingers!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger njm said...

i can't believe boobs are losing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home