1.30.2006

Spending frenzy

In an effort to spend the first several years' worth of my raise in the first month, Jill and I bought an iBook last week, which should arrive at the house anytime. I can't get all the features on my Honda Music Link with my Bluesocket PC, so we decided a Mac was a necessary addition to my iPod accessories and paraphernalia, which now total $24,441 (give or take a few bucks) spent since December '04.

I also bought new shoes and a burrito for Jaron, who later bought me a beer (but only after selling his futon and all of his baseball cards for $40).

3 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger marklow said...

thirty minutes in new york will increase your music collection five fold. bring the ibook next time your in town. and download Mac the Ripper, a fantastic "Rip DVDs from Netflix and watch em later" program.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

always glad to hook you up with some cashflow, barry white. next time I'll be purchasing a yacht made of ramen.

 
At 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.lloydslounge.org/gee/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home