11.12.2004

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like

It's snowing. I'm taking this well so far. Perhaps it's becuase winter has a different meaning to me that it used to have. That's right- it's time for the second annual QHS 200, a compilation of the greatest albums of all time as chosen by me and my high school friends. This year, it's open to friends of friends, so if you'd like to submit something, get in touch with me.

As a means of assuring I get a list from Nick, I've agreed to write an entry on Don't You Hate Pants?, the blog Nick set up when his Funion-article prolificness started to outpace my ambition as an editor. Check the site for my future work (although if it's there, you'll be reading my past work, won't you?. I've linked it up to the right.

1 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger njm said...

psych!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home