1.12.2005

Overqualified

I think maybe I'll take some time off from blogging because it doesn't challenge me. What's that? That doesn't make any sense? Oh, you're right.

No news on the wedding front, as Jill and I have had shockingly little success in the wedding venue search.

Come to think of it, there's not much to report on any front. I'm up to the Js in music importing world, and I now have a leather carrying case for BrainPod and a cable so that I can use him through a receiver.

This weekend promises to be the most exciting football weekend of the year, although I probably have plans I don't know about that will keep me away from the TV. Can't say I've missed football much this year.

Thus concludes the most worthless post in the history of bmoconline. Perhaps a visit from Nick and Mark will spice up Boston life in weeks to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home