5.08.2005

Albums Albums Albums

Just in time for Mothers' Day, I give you my new top 350 albums. I tore down the old 250, searched the iPod for eligible albums, and ranked all but the worst 15 or so.

Not that I expect you to read on, but this weekend was my first outside of Connecticut in a month. In addition to working on the aforementioned albums list, I caught my first dingers of the season at Fenway with Jill (a bitterly cold 7-2 Sox win over Seattle: thanks, Colleen), soaked several appetizers in buffalo sauce at the Chicken Bone with Jill, Jerry, and Linda, then spent Mothers' Day with several mothers at Lisa's palace in Shrewsbury, where I took pleasure in destroying a 13-year-old in Scrabble.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe next time you can trip a first grader, that's cool too!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

I post a list of 350 albums and the first comment on Scrabble? Reveal yourself, cowardly anonomite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home