8.13.2005

Tax Free

I see no reason to bore you with a recap of all the vacation activities I outlined before the trip, so I'll just say that the week was loaded with driving and drinking, almost always in that order. Highlights included corn (the long way) as every other clue in two games of Cranium Conga, Colleen swimming back from the lighthouse on Lake Cobbosseecontee, and today's tax-free exploits (I saved $60 by purchasing a 60GB iPod and two wedding bands on Massachusetts's tax free holiday). And I'm still off of work for another 39 hours.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm flattered my swim was a highlight of vacation. Jill's steak tips, the lobster dinner, my first and second motorcycle rides ever, and securing a pretty big life change would also be on my list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home