6.28.2005

Busiest. Brain. Ever

Amy, the only other accountant at the 'socket, left last Friday, and has not been replaced yet, despite having given five weeks notice. Where does that leave me? At work, amidst two desks full of papers, most of which I have no idea how to process. Three weeks from now, I'll either be bragging about having closed an entire quarter by myself, or face down in a drained pool somewhere.

I left work last night long enough for a lovely dinner (and several Labatt Blue Lights) with Jill, Laura, and Gary. We ate brie on the front porch, grilled steak on the back porch, and talked movies and baseball in between. Then I slept and came back to work.

It's pouring. And sunny. And I'm expecting frogs.

1 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...at least you have time to blog, and to call your baby sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home