8.02.2005

Vacation

In three days, I begin my first full week of non-Christmas vacation of my post-college career. The tentative agenda:

Friday: I put the finishing touches on a wedding gift and contemplate how to spend my bonus.

Saturday: my first visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame in many years; Jill's first visit ever

Sunday: Beth becomes the fourth of twenty cousins on my dad's side to tie the knot, in a ceremony in the Finger Lakes.

Monday: a visit to the old stomping grounds, where we'll be entertained by one two-year-old's blossoming vocabulary and several two-year-olds' speed around a racetrack

Tuesday: We return home and I take a special guest to Bluesocket for a visit. More on this later?

Wednesday: The Marstons' camp on Lake Cobbosseecontee beckons, and we just might answer.

Thursday: On the way home from Maine, Jill and I show off North Shore wedding sites to my parents and Colleen.

Friday: down the street for the Liberatore family dinner; sure to be a large, loud, and delicious affair

Saturday: lunch with the Jeffreys on the O'Connors' way out of town; a quicker, quieter gathering

Sunday: I sit on the couch, baffled that the week is over, I have to go back to the cracker factory tomorrow, and not a single home improvement was done.

I updated my seen, listened to, and read lists today for the first time in a while. Make sure to vote in the poll to the right.

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm that changes a few things. We need to talk. mgo

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Perhaps I should call the list "Friends who post something from time-to-time." This blog world is a cruel one. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home