6.18.2006

twins dingers open houses childhood movies

So much about which I haven't told you. Too hot to tell you about all of it. Too hot to write full sentences. Pat and Rob in Framingham for Nameburst, CD swap, Bank Dick, two games at Fenway last weekend. Open houses two Sundays in a row. No sale yet. No visitors today. Still live in Framingham.

Top 10 movies of my childhood (would call it my lifetime, but too many good movies in the last 8 years). Let's call it 1980 to 1998:

1. Cinema Paradiso
2. Silence of the Lambs
3. Life is Beautiful
4. Ghostbusters
5. Pulp Fiction
6. Waiting for Guffman
7. Resevoir Dogs
8. Roger & Me
9. Fargo
10. This is Spinal Tap

3 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must have had a strange childhood watching those kinds of movies!!

Your sister

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Shayna said...

i'm so glad someone else has joined me on my cinema paradiso bandwagon!

wait- we are talking about the version thats DOES NOT include the epilogue with the rich ho' right?.

and if 24 is still your childhood...i guess that movie counts...and if childhood is 24 then awesome. this has solved my mid-mid-life crisis. it's not too late.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

I ended my childhood at 18, didn't I? Otherwise, you'd have seen Office Space in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home