7.31.2007

Gagne?

Thoughts while wondering why the best bullpen in baseball needed Eric Gagne:

Jill and I bought a house in South Portland. This is less a thought than a fact. We move in August 25thish.

Saw the Simpsons movie last night. It was everything it could be... as funny as an early-nineties episode, satirically liberal without being preachy, and "filmed" like a blockbuster to mitigate the potential alienating feeling of watching television on a big screen.

The auditors are at UWGP, which means we've closed the fiscal year and my lateish nights are done for a while.

With allofmp3 shut down, I found another web site where I can buy music, and bought a couple hundred songs in the last few nights. Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours", which I've considered buying for years but never did, stands out among the throngs of newly released albums we picked up. Still struggling to find 15 songs worthy of nomination for this year's song list.

I still love chocolate chip cookies.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats on the house purchase. I'm interested in seeing how the Gagne Sox scernario ends up.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kate said...

When you figure out what the hell is the deal with Gagne please let me know. Seriously. Fraidy would have been better.

I still love chocolate chip cookies too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home