10.09.2007

Merry Christmas!

Thanks and hugs to Fausto Carmona, CC Sabathia, Paul Byrd, Grady Sizemore, Victor Martinez, Travis Hafner, the Raffys... heck, even Joe Borowski. For the seventh straight postseason, the Y*****s are $200,000,000 losers. An odd twist this year that the Indians would beat the Y*****s on Columbus Day. This will be the first year of those seven in which I'll be rooting against the team that conquered evil in the next round. What a postseason!

I went to Mike's bachelor party in the Poconos this weekend, reunited with the guys, and played a ton of darts, ping-pong, baseball, frisbee (sorry, AJ), horseshoes, and even a bush league home run derby, which I won by the skin of my teeth. Another taxing trip on this old body, but the weekend was worth the 22 hours in the car.

Oh, and did I mention the Y*****s won't be playing in the ALCS? Or that Roger C*****s may never pitch again? Kiss a baby today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home