2.04.2008

Name my fish

I picked up two new fish this weekend: both pineapple swordtails, one big and female, the other small and male. I'd like to play on their size in naming them, but Sonny and Cher seems too easy.

I considered John and Margaret, after Jill's paternal grandparents, or Paul and Mary, after my Dad's maternal grandparents. Both couples fit the bill, but not having known three of the four, I'm not sure we're allowed such mockery.

Had the Pats won last night, they may have been Welker and Wilfork, but I think that's out of the question.

Any ideas?

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom and Katie?

Ma'am and George? I think I remember Ma'am being rather tall and having spiky hair.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger njm said...

peyton and eli?

hansel & gretel

sid & nancy

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger marklow said...

I vote for Frank and Vera.

But I would consider naming them two names each, or one with two and one with one.

This is Wally Backman, and this is Carol & Bob.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home