11.06.2007

The Top 50

As determined at Mike and Lisa's wedding by Pat, Mark, Eric, Shayna, Nick, Heather, Jill, and me.

1) Ken Tingley
2) "I was in the seat. I'll take the heat."
3) Moynihan sandwich
4) titties (white)
5) swamp-ass
6) manhole cover
7) trifecta
8) family buns
9) duck hunt
10) salad days

#11-50, in alphabetical order:

Afternoon Delight
Agent Michael Scarn
ampersands
Angelina Jolie's lips
Avogadro's number
Back to the Future
Beau's threesome
cheese
Coccia
corn chowder
dance-offs
Dr. Thunder
"everybody out of the chunnel"
Farrah Fawcett 1977
front-clasp bra
gallows humor
grande meals
heckuva job
honky
hubris
ice cream cake
jerk chicken
lifeblood
Lou Gehrig's disease
Macallan 18-year
misanthrope
more bitter than sweet
nuptial
obamarama
palindromes
phallic guord
puddin' shack
RBI baseball
Schrute Farms beets
Stauntonicity!
the rapist!
The Simpsons seasons 4-9
TPS Reports
"Trashbags"
Wass

4 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's nice you and your high school friends can still come up with 50. Sounds like you had a good weekend.

I still can't breathe...or stop coughing.

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dangling participles

-Rob

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger njm said...

nicely compiled there, Bry. sorry we couldn't meet up for breakfast, we had a busy morning that entailed us not remembering the time switch, tuxedo and best man duties continued. when's the next get-together?

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.. I stank I can, I stank I can
The funky engine that could
Oooo oooo yosky, wosky, pisky, wisky
All aboard the Stankonia Express
The underground smell road
Everybody's lookin' for an excuse to let loose. What's your locomotive, the chatta cracka choo choo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home