1.22.2005

Since I Last Checked In...

-I saw and loved "Sideways" with Jill.
-I imported albums "H" through "M" into my iTunes, along with my Wilco, OutKast, Nirvana, and White Stripes collections.
-I bought an external hard drive to allow for future music importing.
-I watched most of "A Place in the Sun" but fell asleep with a half hour to go.
-I trained various people on various facets of my job at work in preparation for my emancipation.
-I interviewed one potential roommate, offered the room to said potential roommate, and was denied by said potential roommate.
-I arranged interviews with five more potential roommates.
-I arranged to borrow Aunt Sue's truck to move to Framingham next Thursday, assuming I've found a roommate for my roommates.
-I took today off to look at potential wedding venues: the Gloucester Elks (heavenly), the Natick Labs (terrifying), and the 1858 House in unpronounceable Sherborn (Jill-approved).
-I bought another shirt and two pairs of boxers with the JC Penney credit leftover from Christmas gift returns.
-I saw "The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou" with Jason and Amy, which was back-cripplingly long, indulgent, and meandering, but hilarious nonetheless.
-I learned that Nick is coming to Boston this weekend, rather than next, which is great for my moving plans.
-I let you know all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home