8.31.2005

Doins a-transpirin'

Exhibit A: Colleen now works at Bluesocket. I haven't been at work past 6:30 since she started on Monday. Excellent.

Exhibit B: Jill and I finagled tickets to three consecutive Red Sox games this week. We opted to give tonight's to Jill's associate Abby, who gave us the Thursday seats, but last night kicked off the week well. Jason treated Ali, Jill and I to our first Bud Roof experience, where we watched most of the game from an exclusive deck above right field. After the game, I walked by Jerry Remy leaving the stadium, and reached out to tap him on the shoulder as if I knew him from back in the day or something. Fortunately, I realized who he was just in time to withdraw my hand and mumble something like "you sure are Jerry Remy." Brilliant.

Exhibit C: This weekend will be the biggest QHS grad outing yet (in which I've been involved), as we'll roll as many as 17 deep (including 7 princesses) into the Parting Glass and other greater Queensbury region haunts before and after two days of betting the ponies at the track in Saratoga.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you been frustrated trying to find residual income for your life? if so, check out the ebook from The Real Income, it has a wealth of information on making money while working from home.

Visit make money on the web site. It pretty much covers make money on the web today to learn more.

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amid Flood, Big Easy Paper Turns to Web
The New Orleans Times-Picayune has turned to the Internet and its Web site to keep residents and evacuees informed of the latest on the situation.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my computer tools related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Swell Web diary, 'ol boy! Come and check out my own Web log, www.schroeck.blogspot.com, and learn about exciting opportunities in the potato chip industry! let me know what you think.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Jill O. said...

Not only do you have a great blog site, but you seem like a handsome, funny, intelligent person. To find more about the type of person equal to the task of dating such a phenomenal blogger, visit my site here.

Guess we're all gonna have to block Anonymous comments, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home