3.08.2006

god bless you, Stubby Clapp

That's right, a guy named Stubby Clapp scored the first run today when Team Canada knocked off Cl*mens, J*ter, AR*d, D*mon and co in the World Baseball Classic today. One more loss (though it would have to be against South Africa) and the US doesn't even make the second round.

More importantly, three days left until my Christmas, Selection Sunday, at which point my life serves no purpose other than running the World's Greatest NCAA Tournament Pool (can I get that trademarked?). My other Christmas? December 25.

In non-sports news, Jill and I finished watching the entire BBC version of The Office this week. I'd like to take a little more time to compare it to the American version, so I'll save that for its own post. For anyone who doesn't own it yet, the complete series DVD is a must-buy.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number one: It is spelled Clapp not Clap.

Number two: Your joke is real original. I heard it all through high school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home