3.17.2006

Viva Mexico!

Sure, this is the best day of the year because of college basketball, but it sure doesn't hurt that Mexico just knocked off Cl*mens and the US in the World Baseball Classic. Sure, they would have been knocked out earlier if not for some shaky officiating in the Japan game (from what I hear- I haven't watched a pitch), and that shakiness was reprised tonight when a clear Mexico homerun was called a ground-rule double for some reason, but the Yankericans are out now and that's what matters. Roger, I hope you find a post-retirement job testing corrosive acids with your face.

In other news, I got 54 people into this year's pool, a personal best, and at least 23 people can come to the wedding.

Happy St. Patrick's Day (and much more importantly, day two of the Madness).

1 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I admire you energy when it comes to slamming the Yankees....the Yankericans...funny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home