6.25.2006

Still holding!

Why not one more list while I wait for the final six contributors? My 10 favorite movies starring either Bill Murray or Peter Sellers:

1. Dr. Strangelove
2. Rushmore
3. Ghostbusters
4. Lost in Translation
5. The Royal Tenenbaums
6. Being There
7. Caddyshack
8. Lolita
9. Groundhog Day
10. Broken Flowers

And one more: my 10 favorite movies starting with the word "The":

1. The General
2. The Apartment
3. The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. The Graduate
5. The Godfather, Part II
6. The Philadelphia Story
7. The Silence of the Lambs
8. The Bicycle Thief
9. The Deer Hunter
10. The Third Man

You don't think I have another one in me, do you? Try this: my 10 favorite movies with a woman's name in the title:

1. Annie Hall
2. Fantasia
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. Harold and Maude
5. Sex and Lucia
6. Bonnie and Clyde
7. Rosemary's Baby
8. Belle de Jour
9. Amelie
10. All About Eve

Apologies to Norma Rae and Nell; Fantasia and Belle de Jour were pretty cheap.

I've sunk this low.

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have "The Good Girl" in my top movies starting with The. By the way, do you own that, and can I borrow it? -Squirt

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

I do own it, and I don't have a VHS player, so you can borrow it until my next move.

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Actually, I borrowed it from Bryan and I think I still have it. I'll check and see, and if I do, I'll get it to Colleen, who can return it to Bryan!

Kristen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home