1.30.2005

Transitions

Once upon a time, I dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime in my prime, didn't I? Well, no, but I did have my own room in a house and a familiar job. Today, it's more wallpaper-stripping and bathroom-cleaning so that Jill and I can move into the apartment downstairs one of these days. Tomorrow, it's off to the new job in Burlington.

During my absence, I'm sure you got enough information on the winter wallop from my friends' blogs, so I won't bore you with details, but we managed to weather the storm, Jason helped me start the move on Tuesday with the help of Aunt Sue's truck, a decent crowd turned our for my going-away outing at Clery's on Friday, and Jason's dinner party last night was lovely, albeit a little depressing being a guest at 47 School.

Expect a very happy update from me in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home