9.25.2005

The Songs, v1.0

Jill and I caught "The Corpse Bride" on Friday night. I'm fairly certain I enjoyed all the parts for which I stayed awake.

Last night it was "The Forty Year-Old Virgin," humor of the lowest of brows, which was hilarious, thanks in part to the flask of whiskey we shared in the handicapped seats in the front row.

I haven't had a soda now in three weeks and ten hours. In the absence of Dr. Pepper and Pepsi, I've rekindled my love affairs with water, wine, beer, Southern Comfort, and Sambuca.

Most importantly, check out the new songs list on my Geocities site. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Jill O. said...

Nice job with the numbers. Thanks for not including stats about whose songs were chosen the least :)

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally took a look at the list, and was indeed surprised. Crazy in Love?

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you covered all the songs that were from QHS 100 movies. Hard to believe there weren't more but then a lot of our movies came out before the rock era. Everybody's Talkin' was also in Forrest Gump so that's definitely the only song to appear in 2 top 100 movies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home