3.14.2005

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Happy March 14th! If anyone reads this and didn't get a bracket and this year's pool rules from me (My email contact list is getting ouotdated), let me know (bmoconnor3@hotmail) and I'll have one in your hands right away.

As for my thoughts on Selection Sunday: I think the committee picked the right 65 teams, with Buffalo the only team with a solid argument against Northern Iowa. As for the seeding, I was less impressed. I saw BC as a 4 all along, but I don't see how Connecticut can be seeded two spots ahead of Syracuse and BC. Louisville was better than a 4 as well, but I'm not sure which team I would have dropped after UConn. Maybe Oklahoma.

Seasons greetings and good luck to all my poolticipants!

1 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger njm said...

i'll be in vegas like THIS weekend, whom should i bet on? email me back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home