3.09.2005

God has deep pockets, right?

Just as I started publicly counting my blessings about how mild this winter was, March 8 turns out to be the most painful day of the year. Snowstorm number 378 hit us last night, dumping another 4 or 5 inches and offering some of the worst driving conditions of the winter last night and this morning, but at least it's warm enough to snow, right?

This morning, as Jill and I shoveled, dug our cars out, and made futile attempts to clear our icy windshields, the bitterest winds of the season whipped at our faces. I found out when I got to work at 9:40 that it was 15 degrees out, with the first subzero windchill factor I've seen since the evil winter of '02-'03. I can sue God, right? Can we make this a class action suit? Businesses have got to be suffering. People are getting in car accidents left and right. Nobody's immune system can hold up to weather like this every day. Jen and Charlie couldn't even make it out to Framingham for dinner last night! Enough!

It's on: the people of New England vs. God. Who's with me?

Disclaimer: God, please don't get mad and revoke the Red Sox' World Series title. Love, Brain.

1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Blogger HAGC said...

Sorry Brain, the Sox won and hell, or New England, froze over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home