2.21.2005

On holiday

It appears as though many non-Bluesocket companies still consider Presidents' Day a holiday, despite what passes for a President these days. I managed to cart myself through the snow and into work by 11:20 or so this morning, and after collections call after collections call keeps going unanswered, I'm thinking of taking off early too. On the way to work, I saw a Ford Explorer off the road, off the shoulder, and past the grassy expanse, teetering on the guardrail of the northbound lanes of Rte. 95, facing south. Not pretty.

In blogging news, I might take a cue from Mark and give thorough iPod update stats one of these days, although my collection pales in comparison to his, and will continue to do so, since BrainPod can only hold 20GB of music. I'm up to The Roots and importing at a steady clip.

In grill news, I picked up a grill at Heather and Adam's going away party on Saturday night. It was difficult to say goodbye, but all the party favors made the evening a little more enjoyable.

Happy birthday to Jill's grandmother, Grace (yesterday), Dad (today), and bmoconline himself (tomorrow). This week is big with birthday blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home