2.18.2005

No talking

I went to my first (and the last) Date Night at Heather's last night. Between Kate's "no talking during the OC" rule, Jill's "no talking during ER" rule, and Ranger's "no time spent without my chin on Bryan's lap" rule, those girls really know how to have fun. The food was excellent though, and I might have scored myself a grill at tomorrow's open house.

In work news, my commute has gone from a harrowing hour every day of my first week, to a consistently bearable 40 minutes in my third. Today I was able to drop off my dry cleaning, put 13 gallons of gas in my car, and still get to work in under 50 minutes. Not half bad.

I got my first birthday gift (at least that's what I assume it was- it didn't come with a note) last night, from some combination of my family and Jill. My dad framed the front page of the Boston Globe the day after the Red Sox won the World Series. The Red Sox won the World Series. The Red Sox won the World Series.

The Red Sox won the World Series.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Kate said...

ssssh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home