3.07.2005

Jeffreys and Chicken Selects

This weekend was my Jeffriest one yet. Friday night was game night at 13 Pond. Linda, Rich (thanks to Jill), and I each won one game of Apples to Apples (a birthday gift from Linda and Rich), and the four of us lost one round of Cranium Hoopla (a Christmas gift from Colleen and a fantastic game for those who don't need any more competition), but won the next.

On Saturday, Jill and I went down to Taunton to babysit for Noah and Lauryn while Justin and Karen went out to dinner (a Christmas gift from Jill and me), then got coupons for 12 free Chicken Selects for waiting about 7 minutes for the 5 I ordered.

On Sunday, Jill and I watched Holy Cross sneak past Lehigh in overtime in the Patriot League semifinals with Jerry and Brad (the only non-Jeffrey I saw all weekend), then redeemed the aforementioned Chicken Select coupons and looked at the Publick (pronounced like "public", I think) House in Sturbridge as a potential wedding site, probably our second favorite so far.

In other exciting news, a computer on the first floor of our house is now connected to the Internet. Expect more regular updates here, including iPod stats, since I finished importing all my music (exactly 4,000 songs) last week, and can't start downloading until we have wireless access. Internetting also allowed me to file my taxes last night, and a sweet refund is on its way.

Everything would be coming up Bryan, if only it weren't Monday.

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger marklow said...

What are Chicken Selects? I should know right?

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Chicken Selects are McDonalds' new chicken thingies. Since I stopped going to McDonald's when I realized I'd never win anything in the Monopoly game, I hadn't tried them until this weekend. They're expensive for fast food, but worth every penny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home